BUYING A VEHICLE
Our fee for consulting, researching and finding the ideal new or pre-owned vehicle starts @ $500.00
SELLING YOUR VEHICLE
Our fee for selling your current car privately vs. trading it in to the dealer starts @ $750.00
We are able to get close to a retail price for your vehicle and our typical services include...
- manage the vehicle cleanup and detail
- manage vehicle deficiencies ie. glass, mechanical, or body shop repairs. We utilizing RM Motorcar wholesale trades to keep the vehicle repair costs to a fraction of what's being charged by automotive shops today.
- purchase CarFax and or get a vehicle mechanical report
- listing your vehicle onto online national auto websites
- upon your acceptance of offer, we complete the Bill of Sale for signatures
- buyers Certified Chq is paid directly to you
- our standard fee for administering the sale of your current vehicle starts @ $750. + any expenses in getting the vehicle prepared for sale
- We don't get paid until your vehicle is sold, and your paid in full by the buyer
ANTIQUE, COLLECTOR or EXOTIC VEHICLE SALES
Do you own a collector, antique or exotic car that you would like to sell ? Trust RM Motorcar with this type of sale to maximize your $ return on your investment. The pandemic has changed the way we buy and sell collector vehicles. The old way of hauling your valuable asset down to these large public auction sites in Scottsdale or Las Vegas etc., and paying out an average of 15% commission's to the Auction House, plus you cannot put a reserve price on your car. So if you car is valued @ $100,000 and the top bid is $75,000...its sold for $75,000. RM Motorcar accesses the best digital auction platforms in North America such as "Bring A Trailer" (BaT), or "Hemmings Vehicle Auctions".
- We manage all the preparation work in getting your vehicle ready for the online auction; ie bodywork, mechanical repairs or safety inspection and detailing
- we take lots of quality photos and videos, then draft up and wordsmith the history, options and unique aspects of your collector vehicle with an agreed reserve price.
- when auction goes live, it will reach vehicle collectors and buyers around the world. The best part of this process is that your collector vehicle stay safe and secure in your own garage.
- the live auction is a 7 day countdown timeframe, there is an active blog during the auction in which buyers ask questions and comments about the vehicle, we respectively manage and respond to the questions that come up during the 7 days.
- when auction closes and agreed reserve price has been met, we then reach out to the buyer on getting the Bill of Sale completed and the $US funds transferred into your bank acct. The buyers pays all costs in getting the collector vehicle to their doorstep.
Our fee to prepare the car for auction, list, and complete the sale with the buyer is $750.00 + 5-7 % percentage commission of the selling price. The seller is responsible for the costs in getting the vehicle prepared and ready for the auction. Once Auction closes and the sale is confirmed, we continue to work with the buyer and assist with the vehicle pickup and transport logistics, our customs broker will prepare all cross border documents with the buyer. The completed customs docs are sent to the particular Government Customs Services throughout the world.
We have completed many sales on these Digital Auctions, with lots of success stories to share with you...please Email or call us with your inquiries and questions on your collector vehicle
Here are several links to some of our previous successful collector car auctions on "Bring a Trailer"